Dear passenger, HHR ensures to offer you the best means of comfort to make your journey convenient. With that, we offer you some tips to help you achieve your goals and maximize your enjoyment during your travel experience, from booking your trip until you reach your destination.
- Always try to fully plan the trip ahead of time to help you choose the right route for you.
- Set a goal for your trip and compare ticket prices to choose depending on seating preferences. Business class may be better for you if your journey is long and you plan to relax, enjoy your time, or finish your work on the train.
- Print your tickets and make sure that all of the provided information is correct. Make sure that all of your personal identification papers are with you during the trip.
- Pack your baggage early on and do not include things that you may not need on your trip to avoid carrying extra baggage weight.
- Make sure to arrive at the station early so that you do not get late on your trip. Arriving long before the departure time gives you peace of mind and allows you to enjoy the services provided at the stations.
- If you are traveling with children, try to bring some silent games to entertain them during the trip.
- Make sure that the baggage measurements are acceptable. If your baggage is large and there is not enough shelving space above the seats, you should place them in the back of the train compartment. This may be difficult during traveling peak seasons because there will be a great need to accommodate big number of passengers as well as their baggage's too.
- Tag the luggage with your name and contact information so they could be easily identifiable in case they get lost.
At the Station:
- Check your ticket details so you can board the right train at the right time.
- There is a cafeteria open for its guests throughout the entire journey of the trip so we recommend to carry light food items.
- If you need special assistance, don’t forget to bring your Disability ID card with you.
- If you are tired and don’t feel like walking, you can use the wheelchair service.
Onboard the Train:
- Try to arrive on time at the platforms in order to board the train right away because the boarding time is short and very specific.
- Your coach and seat numbers are shown on your ticket, but do not hesitate to ask us for help if you are uncertain whether you are in the right place or not.
- All seats on the train are equipped with overhead shelves for handbags, your valuable items are your responsibility. HHR is not responsible for any damage or belongings left behind by the passengers.
- If you are traveling with children, keep them under supervision at all times, monitoring their behavior and not allowing them to leave their seats, walk in the corridors, make noises in order to have a comfortable travel experience.
- Monitor the screens on the train that show the route and time of the trips and stations and be prepared to leave the train when you arrive at your destination.